Multilevel drop-down print is merging columns

aci
Sponsor
Sponsor
Name: Andrei I

Multilevel drop-down print is merging columns

Post by aci »

Hello, Sergey.

I wish to print some records. I have a multilevel drop-down District (Judete) and Cities (Localitati). When printing, the District (Judet) column is merging with Cities values from the table (Localitati) and Localitati column is populated with values from the next column from the right and so one, basically all columns after the multilevel drop-down have a wrong header.
If I export, the xlsx file is displaying ok all the columns, but not the print.

Can you fix this please? Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-10_15-11-54.png
Screenshot_2020-03-10_15-12-05.png
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Multilevel drop-down print is merging columns

Post by support »

Can you give me steps how to reproduce it.
aci
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by aci »

Hello, Sergey

In order to reproduce this bug, please make a new entity, then import a 2 column xlsx file for a new global list (for example 'Car brand - Model Name' ). In the entity, add a input text field, for example 'Test field', after this add a multilevel drop-down field, for example 'Car brand - Model Name' with 2 level settings, first row level 'Car brand' (then Enter) second level 'Model Name' with option 'Use global list' and 'Each column for each value', after this add another input field, for example 'Info'.

Add (populate) the entity with 3 or 4 rows (tuples) and after this select 2 rows, after this Export Selected, after this check only column 'Car brand - Model Name' and 'Info' (the last input field from the entity) after this Print. You will see that on the result page (on screen page and printed page) the table column 'Car brand' has values from 'Car brand' and also values from 'Model Name' column, the column 'Model Name' has values from 'Info' column, and the 'Info' column is empty, it has only the 'Info' name, but no data, because the data has migrated to 'Model Name' column.

But if you Export to xlsx file instead of Print, the columns are in order, they do not migrate.

Thank you for your time, I hope you will fix this when it will be possible.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

Found this issue. File from archive replace to modules\items\actions\
Let me know if it works ok now.
Attachments
export.zip
(4.76 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
aci
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by aci »

Thank you very much, Sergey. The export.php patch works fine.