- Updated User Notification
At the moment notification will be send when new user assigned or Key fields will be changed
- Updated search function
Now you can search by selected field. Also updated search algorithm
- Updated Filter by Date
Added the ability to filter dates by month or year, or only on overdue dates.
- Updated Filters
Filters now related with parent records. Added option to filter by empty value.
- Added new field type “Input Masked filed”
To enter the data in a certain format (dates,phone numbers, etc)
- Added new field type “Image”
Allows upload single image
- Updated field type “Date”
Now you can highlight the date before due.
- Update field type "Related Records"
Added ability to select the fields that will be displayed in the list of related records and a pop-up window when you mouse over on the name of the record.
- Updated field type “URL"
Now you can add a prefix to url
- Updated field type “Attachments”
Added option “Preview” for images
Added setting to display user name
- In database tables type updated from MyISAM to InnoDB
- Added Common reports
These reports work as well as standard reports and can be assigned by the administrator to one or more groups of users.
- Added functions to Copy or Move records
You can select multiple entries and copy or move them
- Added the ability to create "Functions" for the field type "Formula"
Using functions, you can create complex calculations using data from the sub-items.
- Added the function of a multi-row update
You can select multiple records and update the data on any field.
Download Rukovoditel 1.6 BETA
http://rukovoditel.net/pub/beta/rukovod ... .beta3.zip
Download Ext 1.2 BETA
If you already purchased Ext then you can go to My Account page and download Beta version
Since Ext related to domain you can install beta in the same domain in new folder
Upgrade to Version 1.6
- Create database backup
- Then upgrade database
To upgrade database download version 1.6 and load "install" folder only
Run script:Note: in "install/db_updates/" folder you can find all database update for each version.
Code: Select all
- Rewrite all files and remove folder "install"
- If you use a Extension, then you have to upgrade it to version 1.2 (Go to My Account to download a new version of the Extension)
Upgrade Ext to 1.2
- Download version 1.6 and load "install" folder only
- Run script:
Code: Select all
- Download Extension rewrite all files and remove folder "install"
It will be great if you can copy current database and use it for testing with your current data.
Should I upgrade my version now?
I recommend to wait. But I update my live PM and it works ok at the moment:)